Full Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM except employees of Honey Monster Foods Limited (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to enter and accept a prize.
- Purchase necessary.
- Closing date: 01.08.16. Last date of entry is midnight on 01.08.16.
- How to enter: Entries should be made by visiting www.honeymonster.co.uk/WinAPGLHoliday Internet access is required; no other form of entry will be accepted. Visit the above website, register your details required and enter your unique code found on the inside of promotional packs of Honey Monster Puffs.
- Only one entry per pack. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Prizes: There are 1100 prizes to be won, consisting of: 100 x individual PGL Family Adventures holidays and 1000 x Outdoor Activity Kits to be won. For the avoidance of doubt, the family adventures holidays are for two adults and two children.
- Winner Selection: Prizes have been pre-allocated and linked to unique codes in pack, which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they all will actually be won. The promoter’s decision is final in all aspects of this promotion.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified immediately on screen if they have won and asked to follow online instructions. How to claim: To claim a prize, winners must mail in their winning pack with unique code and original itemised till receipt (which must pre date and time your winning web entry) to Honey Monster PGL Promotion, PO Box 106, Welshpool, Powys SY21 7WW. Non‐receipt of winners’ claims is wholly the responsibility of the winners. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return to the Promoter at Honey Monster PGL Promotion, PO Box 160, Welshpool, SY21 7WW. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
- Those who try and circumvent the code entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable or unacceptable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
- For names and counties of major winners, please send a self‐addressed envelope to Honey Monster PGL Promotion, PO Box 160, Welshpool, SW21 7WW by 01.11.16.
- Please allow 28 days for the delivery of your prize from receipt of a valid application if you have won 1 of 1000 Outdoor Activity Kits.
- Holiday dates are to be discussed directly with the Promoter and are strictly subject to availability at time of booking. If holiday availability is limited in 2015 then the booking can be extended into 2016, to be taken no later than 31st December 2016. Winners are responsible for taking out adequate travel insurance at their own discretion. The Promoter accepts no liability for claims arising from participation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the misuse of any prize.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administrator of this promotion and any other purpose to which the entrant consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
Promoter: Honey Monster Foods Limited, Bridge Road, Southall, UB2 4AG. Please do not send applications to this address.